What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer by websites. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among other things, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognise the user or his or her computer.
obtained, they can be used to recognise the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types of cookies can be distinguished
two types can be distinguished:
– First-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the data obtained is processed.
by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not
managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by the publisher.
collected through these cookies is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser,
These may be:
– Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are
are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
– Persistent cookies: the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the cookie manager.
defined by the cookie manager, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies depending on the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
– Technical cookies: those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and
for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements of the access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, carrying out the application for registration or participation in an order, etc.
the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during browsing,
store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to a specific
general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, for example, language, type of browser through
language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: these allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookies is
used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of said websites, application or platform.
browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the website, application or platform based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: these enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: these store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their behaviour.
through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to show advertising
to display advertising based on the same.
– External social network cookies: these are used so that visitors can interact with the content of different social platforms (facebook, youtube, etc.).
Disabling and deleting cookies
You have the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools menu
or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. You may at any time choose which cookies you want to operate on this website.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge:
– Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
– Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following ones
– Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
– Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used on www.quadrospheradigital.com
The cookies that are being used on this website are identified below, as well as their type and function:
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||0||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
|Elementor Builder||persistent||never||This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.|
|Polylang Language||persistent||1 year||The pll _language cookie is used by Polylang to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.|
|Retina Display Check||session||session||This cookie is used for checking if the user has a retina display.|
|YouTube Stats||third party||2 years||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|YouTube Version||third party||5 months 27 days||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|YouTube Views||session||session||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
In view of this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
– Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
– Close. The warning is hidden on this page.
– Modify your settings. You can obtain more information on what cookies are, find out about the Cookies Policy of www.quadrospheradigital.com and modify your browser settings.